Improvement project on Mountain View Road in Moscow is scheduled to begin June 6th for better traffic flow and safety from Joseph Street through Sixth Street.
Project features include:
- Widening of the existing 24 foot paved, two lane road to a 36 foot wide, two lane, multi-modal road.
- Replacing curbs, gutters, sidewalks and tree lawns along the corridor.
- Adding a rectangular rapid flash beacon on Seventh Street and Mountain View Road for pedestrian crossing as well as intersection improvements at Joseph Street and Mountain View Road.
- Installing a roundabout at Sixth Street and Mountain View Road.
- Replacing the 6th street Bridge on Paradise Creek.
Residents can expect road closures, detours, and possible delays near this location. This will include both Mountain View Road and 6th Street.
This project is scheduled for completion Fall of 2022.