Shop Outside Moscow Destroyed By Fire

A shop outside Moscow was destroyed by fire early Monday morning.

Moscow Rural Fire Department Volunteers were called to the blaze Northeast of town on Hendrix Road around 2:00.  Most of the outbuilding was already destroyed by the time volunteers arrived.  City of Moscow and Troy Volunteer Firefighters were called in to assist.  No one was hurt.  Moscow Rural Fire Chief Brian Nickerson believes that the blaze was possibly caused by a battery supply from a windmill.