Shop Near Princeton Destroyed By Fire

A shop near Princeton was destroyed by fire Wednesday night.

The Latah County Sheriff’s Office reports that the blaze on Bear Creek Road was called in around 6:00.  Potlatch Volunteer Firefighters with help from Deary Volunteer Firefighters responded to the scene.  The outbuilding was fully engulfed in flames by the time crews arrived.  No one was hurt.  The sheriff’s office reports that a heater likely caused the blaze.  Volunteers cleared the scene around 8:00 Wednesday night.